LaSalle College Jakarta participated again in Jakarta Fashion Week 2016 at Senayan City. We have 7 brands from 10 students and alumni to present their collection at this event.
One of Jakarta’s largest fashion event 2016 Jakarta Fashion Week (JFW) is be held on 24th to 30th October 2015 at Senayan City. The eighth annual event was not only present fashion trend for the upcoming year, but also highlight designs born from JFW’s collaboration with international designers.
Here is some of the best Jakarta Fashion Week 2016 moments from LaSalle College Jakarta collections. This year is the sixth years for LaSalle College Jakarta show its existence in Indonesia Fashion industry and this year the theme is “REVELATION” that has meaning “to reveal the unknown talents”. This event is a good platform for the fashion community of LaSalle College Jakarta from Fashion Design and Fashion Business to promote their brand to the public.
This year, LaSalle College Jakarta will feature 7 talented designers:
- LaSalle College Jakarta student Kelly Vallerie
- LaSalle College Jakarta student Kezia Davita
- FITRI AULIA by Fitri Aulia
- CLEMENCE by Clarissa Hartawan dan Chrestella Hartawan
- SPHERE SOCIETY by Chrisnawati Novia
- VATTHU by Amelia Dianty, Astari Ajeng dan Anindita Sosrodimulyo
- 1004 DN-PRIS by Nicole Priskila
By Participating in Jakarta Fashion Week it’s a great opportunity to our students and alumni to compete on the national and international Fashion platform.